Esmale are dedicated to bringing you not only the best gay sex toys out there but also information and help in giving you confidence in the bedroom. Next up in our series of blogs around the subject of penis enlargement and penis exercises, is the Jai Stretch. This set of penis exercises follows on from our previous blogs on penis exercises, which focussed on the Jelq, Bundled Stretch and Erect Bend penis exercises. Check out more penis exercises here!
We hope you find these penis exercises helpful and that you get the results in penis enlargement and confidence you are looking for.
Jai Stretch Penis Exercises – a step by step guide
To get the maximum effect from these penis exercises it is recommended that you have an erection level of between 0 to 40 percent and perform at least 20 reps of the penis exercises.
1. The first step with these penis exercises is to stretch your penis and hold the stretch for two seconds.
2. Whilst still holding your penis, release the stretch for 2 seconds.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you hit the mimimum of 20 reps.
As far as penis exercises go, this is fairly easy one and you should have no problem with it.
Jai Stretching Tips
As with all penis exercises, there are always some handy tips to enable you to get the most out of them and maximise the results. Here are just a few:
- Pattern your breathing – Penis exercises can become a little tedious whilst counting the reps. One way of beating the boredom is to pattern your breathing whilst performing the penis exercises. To do this, simply exhale for the two seconds you are pulling out of the stretch and inhale during the 2 second rest period. The Penis exercises will be over in no time!
- Pull Gently! – The ultimate goal of the Jai stretch penis exercises is to perform a very light, quick stretch – so no yanking on it! You don’t need to pull as hard as when you perform the Basic Stretch penis exercises. If you pull too hard or for too long the penis exercises will become ineffective.
If you have any penis exercises recommendations, or want to share your penis exercises experiences with the team here at esmale, then please drop us a line at email@example.com, and we will be happy to share as a blog on the site.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we will share all we know with you and you will also get access to the best offers and latest developments within the world of gay sex toys.
Team esmale, essentially for men!